An Amazon VA is a working resource that helps in managing your Amazon store, Work from anywhere across the globe, Handle a variety of tasks, Depending on your knowledge, skills, and experience. A virtual assistant (VA) can be used for different purposes. You may hire a Virtual assistant for tough activities like Amazon marketing, product photo editing, etc. You may use them for expository tasks like research or data analysis.
VA person can be hired part-time or full-time for a particular project. It depends on your requirements.
Virtual Assistants can be treated as an extension to your in-office employees. They can do everything that a regular employee of a related capacity can. They are typically utilized for time-taking or long tasks. It allows businesses to redirect their focus on expository tasks, like get new clients, or researching new opportunities for growth, etc.
Since we are considering an Amazon Virtual Assistant, their duties will be managing an Amazon store. Keep in mind that a single VA can’t do everything you need. That is why businesses use different Virtual assistants to outsource specific activities like product listing, eCommerce data entry, product title or description writing, etc.
• Filtering Reviews and customer messages
• Bringing the urgent message to your notice
• Support chats or calls with buyers
• Responding to Good or Bad reviews
• Moderating reviews on product pages
• Update old product listings
• Update Prices, tax, and shipping info
• Writing product description and titles
• Update product attributes and features
• Entering data for new product listings
• Updating product on listings and Tracking inventory
• Design Photos
• To meet amazon technical requirements you have to Adjust the image
• Removing background to product photos
• Fixing lighting issues, shadows, and brightness
• Noise reduction from image Color correction
• Ensuring content relevance
• Performing categorization of products
• keyword research and integration
• Managing Amazon sponsored product, Display ads, and Headline Search
• PPC management
• Creating meta-data and managing SEO
• Managing canceled orders
• Releasing updated status of order processing
• Performing data entry for every new order
• Handling bulk queries, orders, and processing
• Sorting items based on fulfillment choices
• Studying competitor stores, prices, rewards, etc.
• Uncovering risks that affect sales
• Identifying troublesome issues
• Finding alternate categories for product items
• Analyzing data