What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google to webmasters, SEO’s, and website owners. Google Analytics provides real-time data and analysis of users that interact with your website.
Why A Webmaster Need To Use Google Analytics Tool
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website.
Google Analytics is one of the most used analytics tools. As it is free and provides beneficial insights that can help you to create new strategies for your business.
Since nowadays all businesses have their online presence through a website. Therefore, you need to know the inner structure of your website to check whether your strategy is working correctly or you need to change it.
For this, you need to know the detail of visitors that are landing on your website through different sources and platforms. How long they are staying on your website, what page they are visiting, from which country/ region they belong, and many more.
So every business owner should use Google Analytics to get reports and that help them make their website better for the users – Google Analytics Training now
Learn All The Features Of Google Analytics
- How To Setup Google Analytics Account
- Add Google Analytics Tracking ID Code On Your Website
- How to Set Goals in Analytics
- How To Link Google Analytics Account with Google Search Console
- How to Link Google Ads / Adwords Account with Your Analytics account
- E-Commerce Tracking Function in Google Analytics
- Use the URL Builder for Your Marketing Campaigns
- Review Source/Medium Reports Function in Google Analytics
- Channels Report Menu in Google Analytics
- Device Traffic Report in Google Analytics
- Search Console Report in Google Analytics
- Google Ads Traffic Reports in Google Analytics
- Social Media Report Menu in Google Analytics